Sunday, November 13, 2011

Where does the time go ???? Can't believe my last post was more then a week ago. Baker, the new pup has us all quite distracted...Oh well, no complaints...Woke up the other morning thinking about color and how inspired I am by the palette Mother Nature provides us each and every season. So when I choose paint colors, for both interior & exterior spaces, I take into account what colors remain a constant based on where the home I'm designing might be. When it's a Northern space I think about which colors will be missed most after all the leaves have fallen and we are left with Winter's mark..If it's a Southern home, that stays green all year long, I think about what will compliment those tones best since competing with Mother Nature is never necessary xoxo Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment